Sony XZ2 Compact, simple questions.

jonny87

Novice Member
Questions.

-So it has a night mode/ low blue light mode...is it any good? Is is configurable, can i make it very yellow? ( i ditched the last sony i had as you couldnt choose a night mode/ set the rgb?? basic stuff!)

-Can you configure each app to have its own notification sound/vibrated option (cant do on iphone?!? basic stuff) . This is important as i have home security app and i need to notice this ONE app. Its useless when all apps have the same notification sound?! - i have searched...and searched...but its not clear.

-Can you MOVE (not copy....MOVE) photos to folders you create on the phone? So i treat my main photos folder like an inbox...and i move out most of the photos to folders that covers a problem/topic... (again you cannot move pics in an iphone...complete garbage, so i have a 'recents' folder, i think the name of this folder which cannot be changed and is where all your photos go is some kind of inside joke at apple...and my 'recents' folder has pics 4 years old in it...as you can NEVER move the pics out of it...not really recent is it? It used to be called 'cameraroll' which made more sense.)

IF any one has a XZ2 compact and can answer it would be much appreciated!

Gallifreyan

I have the XZ2, and you can physically move to created folders through the Files app.
I think regardless of where the folders are, when you open Sony's Album app, you can choose to view all content or folders.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom