For Sale Sony Xperia Z Core Black

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by calday10, Jun 7, 2015.

1. calday10

calday10

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hi,

I have a used Sony Xperia Z Core (C6603). I bought this from a friend who was moving house it had a cracked screen and they wanted to get some money together. After sweet talking Sony Warranty they agreed to take the phone in for refurb. I received the phone back a week or so ago and as I'm packing an 5s at the moment I won't have much use for it.

I have the dispatch note and (possibly might have the maintenance break down sheet)

Phone is still under warranty until December

It has slight marks top left on the back of the phone. The aren't very visible on the pics but I would describe them as very minor. Also no official box with the phone just the packaging received from warranty repair department.

Post RMSD

Price and currency: 120
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files: