sony xm4 earbuds vs bose qc earbuds for running/jogging

tybittz

Novice Member
Reaction score
I know neither are made especially for these activities but it sounds like you can still get away with using them for running and jogging. I was just wondering whether the bose quiet comfort earbuds vs the wf sony 1000xm4 earbuds would be the better bet. I've read about occlusion, thumping noises or whatever from both and its a hard decision. however ive read the issue can be fixed if you turn off noise canceling? I know fit will also be subjective depending on your ears and what tips you use. what do you guys think and is anyone able to make a direct comparison for these activities??

I can’t comment on the XM4 but if they’re anything like the XM3 they’d be terrible for running. You’d be picking them off the floor every two minutes and they also had a terrible aversion to wind.

I don't use earphones/headphones outside so cannot comment on running with earbuds but I did recently buy both to compare.
I ended up returning the Sony’s and kept the Bose.
The fit on the Bose using the supplied tips with the wings is far superior for my ears and I found the noise-cancelling to be better.
So much so I now wear them to sleep every night to drown out my wife’s snoring.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom