Sony XH9505 LED LCD TV Owners Thread

Hi I can’t get the remote to pair with my NAD amp to control the volume , does the remote work via Bluetooth or IR? Thanks

So after adjusting the settings and turning on local dimming I am now over the moon with this TV, Mrs was concerned that 85" would be too big but I knew better haha. Speakers all setup now too and still feels like a living room.
IMG20210504194416.jpg
IMG20210504195833.jpg
IMG20210504214305.jpg

Love it. Redoing my man cave. Denon X6700H, 7.1.4 configuration. Haven't hung it yet but it's a monster for sure.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anyone in the Milton Keynes area, I picked up the 49inch for £719 at Costco. Maybe a store specific price? Also saw the 65inch for a good price too

I just found sb player on android tv so was wondering if the option picture off is same electricity use as turning the tv off?

Just got the update also.

Btw, for future reference, can anyone tell me how you can disable automatic updates please? I can't seem to find it in the settings etc.

Home / Help / System software update / Automatic software download

Last edited:
Just got the update also.

Btw, for future reference, can anyone tell me how you can disable automatic updates please? I can't seem to find it in the settings etc.
Settings/device preferences/about/system software update/.....
Turn it off in there

No update available for me yet. I can do with a new home screen, always feels like you got something brand new.

It's in Help (I think).

I can't find help, but looked under "About" and system software update, and I see "Automatically check for update". Is that it? Just uncheck that?

Quick edit, saw the other poster's comment too, so I uncheck that then.

Thank you both.

No update available for me yet. I can do with a new home screen, always feels like you got something brand new.
What exactly is this update? Is it just android or TV firmware too?

So how is this being delivered? Can't see any sony firmware updates (or notes), or any updates through play store on mine yet. Most exciting thursday night in ages

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom