Sony XH95 start up video

MuttonJeff80

Novice Member
Hi,
I recently bought a Sony XH95, and during the setup (at the end I think) it played a very short video, like it was flying through a tunnel... The picture was incredible, and I haven't found anything since that has come close. Does anyone know if I can get this video to play again (without doing a factory reset), or if there are any other short clips that can be downloaded that are a similar quality?
Thanks

LCDseeker

Distinguished Member
Hi,
I recently bought a Sony XH95, and during the setup (at the end I think) it played a very short video, like it was flying through a tunnel... The picture was incredible, and I haven't found anything since that has come close. Does anyone know if I can get this video to play again (without doing a factory reset), or if there are any other short clips that can be downloaded that are a similar quality?
Thanks
I tried and apparently the video is in the television but I couldn't get it to play on mine. Ask in the XH95 thread and someone might be able to help. Don't put it in to demo mode as I did when I got it as it messes with all the settings.

Morden

I tried and apparently the video is in the television but I couldn't get it to play on mine. Ask in the XH95 thread and someone might be able to help. Don't put it in to demo mode as I did when I got it as it messes with all the settings.
I discovered that too after losing my settings.

A warning for that would be more useful than the power usage nag whenever you change picture settings

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom