Sorry, some of those are copyright of Sony and not for publication, so have been removed. I have attached our video with Gavin who explains all of these features and there is footage of the new TVs in there as well. I also asked about the contrast issues with X-Wide Angle and the blooming issues with the black bars, which he answers. All of this is here on AVForums and in far greater detail than off-site links.Thank your for this preview Phil Hinton !
in addition to your preview here are some pictures to model:
|The 2020 X950H series. For the 49" and 85" X950H we're expecting the first allocation to be available mid February. 55", 65" and 75" mid April.|
Here's some of the advantages that the 2020 X950H has vs. the current X950G series:
- New LCD/LED panel, but at this time I do not have any information on the new display module.
- Acoustic Auto Calibration.
- Improved built-in audio with the high frequencies enhanced by modulating the TVs aluminum frame.
- Slim wall-mount compatible.
- Two position stand so you can position the feet inward for use with smaller cabinets or personal design look.