SONY XDRS10DAB-Z ~ Is it any good?

turbodee

Standard Member
I am thinking of buying a Sony XDRS10DAB-Z for my kitchen. Is there anyone who has one? What is your opinion? Is it a :smashin: or :thumbsdow

Thanks in advance

turbodee

Standard Member
Cheers Safegeezer

Turned out wife didn't like look of it so ended up buying a Pure One Elite which I am very impressed with.

E

elpin

Hi, just bought from Amazon and just set up. Thought it would be better! short short speaker cables. CD slot for one disc but has MP3 capability. DAB and FM antennas can only be described as pathetic really! DAB in particular which was what I was after, I get abouts 6 stations only and have an excellent reception on tv from crystal palace not far away. Now looks like I have to buy an external antenna as Sony do state but for the monies I think Sony are 'meanies' and would not buy a Sony product again. The set itself is nice and shiny and has good functions, easy to use. The speakers just do not seem to go with the set itself though! Quite bulky and cheap looking!
:oops:possibly?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom