• The option to create any NEW classified Adverts is temporarily unavailable. We will restore this option as soon as we are able.

For Sale Sony XA9000es SACD player

abbo

Reaction score
Selling my beautiful CD player to fund a new roof :(

This is a stunning player and is in mint condition. Its complete with its remote and manual but sadly I dont have the box.

It is VERY heavy, so collection would be recommended, but I guess I could pack it up if I really had to, but it would be at the buyers risk.

I frequently travel up the M27/M3/A34 and would be very happy to meet up to assist collection.

Please note it is pale gold in colour.

Thanks.

IMG_0475.JPG IMG_0476.JPG IMG_0477.JPG IMG_0478.JPG IMG_0809.JPG IMG_0810.JPG

Price and currency: £575.00
Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
Payment method: PPG/BT/Cash
Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited:

abbo

Reaction score
Just had a superb night with this player, forgotten how good it is! Sorry, taking it off sale.

shug4476

Reaction score
Just had a superb night with this player, forgotten how good it is! Sorry, taking it off sale.
Very sensible!

Leigh Hifi

Reaction score
Surprised it took so long, myself.

Top Bottom