Sony X90J, Samsung QN94, or OLED

55” C1 is £899 at Richer Sounds……can’t imagine that will stay around long though.

55” C1 is £899 at Richer Sounds……can’t imagine that will stay around long though.
I think they’re matching JL who are doing it with £100 off and then giving you a £100 gift card which you could sell for £90.

Is the C1 the one to go for in that price range if going down that route? The screen burn potential is still a bit worrying, but is that more for OLEDs from a few years ago? I know it was an issue for some plasmas, but I had a plasma for years and never had an issue so probably worrying about something that’s not an issue?

I think they’re matching JL who are doing it with £100 off and then giving you a £100 gift card which you could sell for £90.

Is the C1 the one to go for in that price range if going down that route? The screen burn potential is still a bit worrying, but is that more for OLEDs from a few years ago? I know it was an issue for some plasmas, but I had a plasma for years and never had an issue so probably worrying about something that’s not an issue?
The JL discount code has been pulled.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom