Sony X90J Flickering?

Grinchy5

Hello,

i just received my new X90J in 65“, but there are some graphic (?) bugs. It looks like it’s flicker on the same text, all over the screen. Quiet hard to explain, so I tried to make a video of it:

Using it with 4K, 60hz 4:4:4 on my nVidia RTX 3070 PC (It’s the same a 120hz). Tried it with different HDMI Cables and different picture settings, but it won’t disappear. Never had this with my old 55“ Sony TV, so this seems to be something with the new TV.

Any Idea what this could be? Could the TV be broken?

(I added the Picture I used for the test to this post. Need to be used in 1:1 size)

Attachments

• 42FE8A71-097B-4361-AE3C-A752AA1BFAC5.png
    42FE8A71-097B-4361-AE3C-A752AA1BFAC5.png
    922.5 KB · Views: 8

Nedy71

Standard Member
Hello,

i just received my new X90J in 65“, but there are some graphic (?) bugs. It looks like it’s flicker on the same text, all over the screen. Quiet hard to explain, so I tried to make a video of it:

Using it with 4K, 60hz 4:4:4 on my nVidia RTX 3070 PC (It’s the same a 120hz). Tried it with different HDMI Cables and different picture settings, but it won’t disappear. Never had this with my old 55“ Sony TV, so this seems to be something with the new TV.

Any Idea what this could be? Could the TV be broken?

(I added the Picture I used for the test to this post. Need to be used in 1:1 size)

I got similar with my New Panasonic JZ2000 ONCE and it would not go way just by remote power on / off even after several try but I have tried shut down, unpluged for 5 min from the power socket than plug in again and power TV whent back to normal.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom