For Sale Sony Walkman NW-A45 (16GB/ BNIB) and Sony MDR-EB90EX IEM Headphones

Discussion in 'Portable Media Devices & Headphones Classifieds' started by Van Dam, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    I have decided to downgrade my Hi-Res DAP collection and have the following portable audio devices for sale:

FOR SALE: NW-A45 Sony Walkman in Pale Gold (16GB/ BNIB)

Sony | h.ear™ × Walkman®...

Sony NW-A45 Hi-Res Audio Walkman, item is fully boxed and unused, in brand new condition, comes complete with everything and is in original retail packaging. This is in the Pale Gold colour and looks amazing, it's a perfect choice for a Christmas present.
    Sony A40 Walkman® A Series
    Price: £125 inc delivery.

DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0017.JPG DSC_0018.JPG DSC_0019.JPG DSC_0020.JPG DSC_0021.JPG DSC_0023.JPG

ALSO FOR SALE: Sony MDR-XB90EX Extra Bass Headphones
    Also for sale is a lightly used pair of Sony MDR-XB90EX IEM stereo headphones. These were former flagship IEMs from Sony (only released in Japan) and were very well reviewed. They have a huge deep bass, nothing came close to these at the time of release and many still don't. They're in excellent condition, and were hardly worn.

NB. Extension cable may be required for the headphones as the headphone cable is very short (approx 20cm). Does not come with any rubber ear buds.

Price: £77 including delivery.

DSC_0037.JPG DSC_0038.JPG DSC_0039.JPG
    WITHDRAWN FROM SALE: Sony MDR-HW700DS 9.1ch Wireless Surround Sound Headphones

Sony Surround Headphones 9.1 MDRHW700DS

FS: A pair of Sony HW700DS wireless, these are Dolby TrueHD/ DTS MA compatible multichannel headphones, and are fully boxed (has one or two missing inserts). There is a bit of general wear and tear from normal use, but both headphones and HDMI box are in very good condition (no major damage).

Headphones comes with its HDMI Processor Unit and original PSU, optical toslink cable, and both reference and quick operational guides. A micro USB cable for charging is also included (not pictured). Please see post#2 for photos of this product.
    Sony MDR-HW700DS Digital Surround Wireless Headphones
    Sony MDR-HW700 Wireless Headphones Review

Price: N/A

SOLD---> Sony NW-ZX300 Hi-Res Audio Walkman/ 64GB (BNIB) in Silver + 64GB microSD card

Sony | Walkman® NW-ZX300

Fully boxed ZX300 Walkman player, the box has been opened but the unit is brand new and unused (has never even been turned on! ), it comes with 1X Walkman USB cable and original instruction manual and other user leaflets. A Samsung Evo 64GB microSD card is also included in the sale (takes the total storage to 128GB). This would make the ultimate Christmas gift for someone special.
    Sony ZX300 Walkman® ZX Series

Price: £410 inc. First Class delivery

SOLD---> Sony MDR-Z7 Hi-Res Audio Headphones

Sony MDR-Z7 (MADE IN JAPAN). Great headphones in great condition, just selling because I fancy a change. They have not seen a lot of use, and as I look after my stuff very well they are in fantastic condition (see pictures in post below). They come with both original audio cables (balanced cable has never been used) and a 3.5mm to 6.35mm stereo jack adapter. They also come with a Sony soft travel case (normally included with other Sony high-end headphones but the Z7 did not ship with any type of case!).
    Sony MDR-Z7 Headphones
    This item will be despatched with free postage by Royal Mail Special Delivery (Next Day by 1PM) to mainland/ N. I. Collection from the London area welcome.

Price: £310 including First Class delivery.

WITHDRAWN Astell&Kern AK70 MKII (Fate/Stay Night [Heaven's Feel] version)/ 64GB
    AK70 MKII 劇場版 Fate/stay night [HF]|iriver Japan
    Very rare AK70 MKII Fate/ Stay Night: Heaven's Feel Limited Edition (64GB), one of only 1500 ever made and only released in Japan.

This AK70ii is in almost like new condition, there are no visible scratches anywhere, the screen is perfect and there's beautiful artwork laser etched onto the glass back. It's in full working condition.

So here's a rare opportunity to get hold of one of the best Hi-Res players currently available, this special edition AK70ii are available for almost double the asking price elsewhere.

Unfortunately there are no original accessories, just the unit and a supplied micro USB cable.

Price: £530 £375 includes First Class delivery

WITHDRAWN FROM SALE Onkyo DP-S1 Portable High-Resolution Audio Player (Japanese version)/ 16GB
    Boxed Onkyo DP-S1 (AKA rubato). It is in almost perfect condition, hardly used. Comes with original micro USB cable and instruction manuals.
    #This is the Japanese model so does not have the E.U. volume cap#

オーディオ&ビジュアル製品情報:ヘッドホン>DP-S1|オンキヨー株式会社
    Price: £N/A

BOTH SOLD---> Sony NW-ZX300 Hi-Res Walkman (64GB) in Silver (BNIB) and Astell & Kern AK70 MKII (64GB)

This is the first of two Sony NW-ZX300 Walkman players for sale. This one is a boxed open unit, and comes complete with all original accessories and is in brand new, pristine condition (has only been turned on to test). It is a UK / European model, not import.

Next up is the Astell&Kern AK70 MKII High-Resolution DAP. This is the latest generation AK70 model with the twin DACs, improved battery and headphone outputs. This unit has been used very briefly but is in mint condition, it comes with all accessories, inc. quick start guide, 2X front and 2X rear screen protectors, warranty leaflet and a Sony micro USB cable (original cable pictured no longer available). This unit along with the Sony are currently two of the very best Hi-Res portable players on the market. Also included is an official black A&K leather case worth approx £40 and a Samsung 64GB microSD card.
    Astell&Kern

Prices (delivery inclusive):
    Sony NW-ZX300 SOLD
    Astell&Kern AK70 MKII SOLD

SOLD---> Second Sony Walkman NW-ZX300 (64GB) in Silver

UK model NW-ZX300 (semi flagship model for 2017) High-Resolution Audio Sony Walkman, in excellent and almost perfect condition (has very light surface wear to the top of the unit near the heaphone sockets). The LCD screen and rear are like new. Please see detailed photos in post #5.

This product comes fully boxed with Walkman data cable, operating instructions and all product information leaflets. It is an amazing Walkman, the audio reproduction is right up there with the more expensive WM1A/ ZX2 Walkmans. The ZX300 is also the most complete Walkman to date, First Class build quality, updates include a fast, very easy to use UI, 3.1" all touch glass display, expanded microSD support, USB DAC feature. Battery life is rated at approx 29hrs, way above many current DAPs.

Sony Walkman® with High-Resolution Audio
    Price: SOLD

Detailed photos for all FS products are below this post!

================================================================================
    Astell&Kern KANN - the world's most...

SOLD ---> Astell & Kern Kann (64GB) in Astro Silver.

This product is fully boxed, and has been opened but is still brand new (it has only been turned on very briefly for testing). This is an unbeatable DAP, and the design and build quality are just phenomenal. It features a high performance amplifier section and is constructed from an all aluminium body.

The product comes with all the original accessories: a micro USB-C cable, warranty card, start up guide and there are also the supplied front screen protectors (X2) included.

You really can't buy a better DAP than the Kann, unless you are paying well above the £1K mark.

[Please note: There are a couple of very minor niggles relating to the product packaging. The outer box sleeve is very lightly soiled (grease?) and there is a small tear in the documentation folder. That's all!]
    Astell&Kern
    Price: £700/ €795 inc delivery (retails new for £899)

SOLD ---> Onkyo DP-X1 Digital Audio Player (32GB)
    Excellent condition Onkyo DP-X1 for sale. This is for the unit with micro USB cable only. The screen is perfect and I don't see any scratches. Battery is in very good condition and holds a decent charge. The headphone and balanced output jacks show no signs of being loose. This unit looks almost mint and operates flawlessly.

The Onkyo DP-X1 perform way above their cost and are comparable to much more expensive DAPs (eg, AK240, NW-ZX2 etc).

Google Play Music, Spotify and Tidal are all on-board with this very versatile and excellent performing DAP.

Onkyo | DP-X1
    Please see post #4 for detailed photos
    Price: £265 inc delivery.
    DP-X1: Portable Hi-Res Digital Audio Player

SOLD ---> Oppo HA-2 SE Portable Headphone Amplifier and DAC
    This product is unboxed but is still in very good condition, it has no major scratches (very minimal signs of usage). Perfect working condition. This is the revised SE Edition.
    OPPO-HA-2SE
    Accessories: Original Oppo micro USB to micro USB and Apple lightning to USB cables, 3.5mm headphone adapter, a micro USB charging AC adapter and 2x rubber straps (original). RRP £289.
    Price: SOLD

SOLD---> AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC/ Preamp/ Headphone amp.
    Used but in mint condition, comes boxed with small original leather case. No instructions (PDF version available to download). Also included is a micro USB OTG cable for android devices. IMO this USB DAC is better than an Oppo HA-2 series DAC/ amp.

DragonFly Red · AudioQuest
    Operating instructions: https://www.audioquest.com/content/aq/pdf/DragonFly-Red-FlightManual-EN.pdf

Price: £130 inc delivery

SOLD---> AudioQuest DragonFly Black USB DAC/ Preamp/ Headphone amp
    This item is unboxed and is in excellent condition. Comes with micro USB OTG cable. No port cover.
    DragonFly Black · AudioQuest

Price: £45 inc delivery
    ================================================================================

Price and currency:
    Please see advert for prices
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: Paypal F&F, BT, cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018 at 10:34 PM
  2. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    MDR-HW700DS Digital Surround Wireless Headphones (WITHDRAWN)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018 at 6:20 AM
  3. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    #RESERVED FOR PHOTOS#

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  4. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    Sony MDR-Z7 (SOLD)

Attached Files:

5. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    Sony NW-ZX300 (SOLD)

Attached Files:

6. Naqv

Naqv

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +350
    I can offer £150 for the Oppo HA-2SE. I already have a Chord mojo so this is just as an imlulse offer. Regardless of my offer, do you know how old it is, i.e. the battery?

7. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    I'm not sure how old the battery is, sorry, however I can tell you that it holds a very good charge. I've had no issues with the battery.

If you can stretch another £5 to help cover the postage on this I will accept your offer?Thanks.

8. Naqv

Naqv

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +350
    Ok thats finr £155.

9. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    PM sent. Thanks.

10. fidelity

fidelity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi Van Dam,
    I can offer £550 for you AK Kann.

11. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    Hi Fidelity, thanks for your offer. £550 would be too low unfortunately but I can meet you half way at £625? Thanks.

12. fidelity

fidelity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi Van Dam,
    Thanks for the swift response and counter. However, with the new twin DAC AK70 series 2 at £599 with case, I can't justify more the £550. Offer stands until I "press the button" on the AK70.
    Regards
    John

13. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    Hi John, I really couldn't accept £550. I appreciate that the offer is on the table but this is a much better player than the AK70 II. Thanks anyway.

14. fidelity

fidelity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Okay Van Dam,
    Understand your position and you may be right about which player is best. Just have this nagging doubt that the later AK70 with twin DAC may have the better SQ if not the amp drive. I'll leave the offer there until midnight but fear we're too far apart in valuations.
    Kind regards.

15. karma12

karma12

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
    can i offer £210 for the AK70 :)

16. russelkhan

russelkhan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Hi, how abut £200 for the Onkyo DP-X1?

17. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    ^^ I appreciate the offers chaps but both are too low for me to accept. Thanks.

18. russelkhan

russelkhan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    How about £220 then for the Onkyo?

19. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    No sorry. The asking price is very reasonable at £265 but I can accept £250. Thanks.

20. russelkhan

russelkhan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Thanks, I'll have a think about that then. In the meantime, a quick question. I know the similar Pioneer player had EU-induced volume issues that were later fixed in a firmware update. Did the Onkyo suffer from the same problems?

21. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    Well to be honest I'm not sure, it may or may not have had the EU volume fix following a firmware update but the Onkyo is essentially the same player as the Pioneer so I would presume they'd be sharing the same updates. I would suggest calling their technical support helpline. Thanks.

22. russelkhan

russelkhan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Thanks for getting back to me. One last question. When and where did you buy it from?

23. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    I purchased the Onkyo last week from Cex for £280, and it comes with their standard 24mths in-store warranty which is fully transferable (invoice can be emailed). Thanks.

24. russelkhan

russelkhan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Hi Van Dam, I'll take the Onkyo at £250 provided you can re-confirm that there are no scratches on the screen whatsoever, the headphone jacks are not loose,and that you can provide the CEX receipt (or email) for warranty purposes. Can you also confirm that headphone plugs click in and out firmly in the socket? I used to own a Pioneer XDP-100R that had headphone socket issues - headphones stopped clicking in firmly and started to work their way out of their own accord!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  25. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    Hi. I can confirm the screen is completely free from any scratches, it is like really mint condition! The headphone jacks, both balanced and 3.5mm sockets, are absolutely fine, and there's nothing that's obvious to indicate any underlying faults with regards to the output jacks. I can send you the original Cex invoice by email, which has the Order Number and is all that is required to fulfill a warranty claim should it be necessary. Many thanks.

26. agiuga

agiuga
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    I will take the Kann at £625 including delivery if still for sale.

27. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    Hi, thanks for offering to buy the Kann, I am happy to accept your offer of £625. I'll depart to PM so we can finalise the sale.

28. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    Payment received from aguiga for the Astell + Kern KAAN
    Onkyo DP-X1 sold to russelkhan.

Many thanks to both.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  29. Van Dam

Van Dam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +716
    Bump. Also advertising a fully boxed Sony Walkman NW-ZX300 (64GB). Please see post no.5 for full detailed photos.

Astell&Kern AK70 still available at £265 with delivery.

30. Se7en

Se7en

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +532
    Where was the nw zx300 bought from