• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony VX2100E - What case will it fit in?

V

vicdashtim

Hello All,

First post on this rather nice forum...apologies if the answer is in another thread!

I have on order a VX2100E with HG0758 wide angle lens for some basic filming for work.

I have £100 to buy a basic case for it, was thinking along the lines of either a Peli-case or possibly a basic heavy duty backpack from Lowepro.

Any ideas given the budget?

Cheers

Tim

chrishull3

Prominent Member
Hello All,

First post on this rather nice forum...apologies if the answer is in another thread!

I have on order a VX2100E with HG0758 wide angle lens for some basic filming for work.

I have £100 to buy a basic bag for it, was thinking along the lines of either a Peli-case or possibly a basic heavy duty backpack from Lowepro.

Any ideas given the budget?

Cheers

Tim

i bought a sony lcs-vcb bag for my 2100 and now use it for my fx-7,good for the price if you shop around.chris

senu

Distinguished Member
I have one of those " generic" aluminium Flight cases which is padded but had been its resting home before I replaced it with the FX1.
It cost £30 ( second hand) and has been much "sturdier" for a larger item than the Lowepro I keep my DSLRs in

V

vicdashtim

Thanks for the suggestions. Though I am really after something a little more rugged and transportable ( as I will be filming 'action sports' )

Any idea what peli-case is the best size?

Cheers

Tim

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom