Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale Sony VPL VW360es White

Ewoody

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Reaction score

Ewoody

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Reaction score
Just to confirm richanohx is personally delivering projector on Saturday 22nd February.
If I'm happy with projector (see it working etc) I'll do a online bank transfer on the day.

richanohx

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Just to confirm richanohx is personally delivering projector on Saturday 22nd February.
If I'm happy with projector (see it working etc) I'll do a online bank transfer on the day.
Yeah sorry should have updated, been busy trying to find what TV will replace it :facepalm:.
To agree I will be over on 22nd feel will be a lot easier for both of us this way, I have just packed it all up ready. oh I also have a 10m white power cable I no longer need would this be any good to you ? as I will probably just bin it otherwise.

Ewoody

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Reaction score
Sorry, don't need the power cable.
As a good will gesture for the 2 hour drive to Lancashire, I'll give you £20 in the hand for petrol.

richanohx

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Sorry, don't need the power cable.
As a good will gesture for the 2 hour drive to Lancashire, I'll give you £20 in the hand for petrol.
Ok thought I'd ask.

Honestly good of you to offer but I'm fine with the agreed price as we did agree delivered and we're turning it in to a day out going to nip the kids over to Blackpool after for the day. Again its peace of mind for me as I know its getting to you without being chucked around a depot.

Ewoody

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Reaction score
Ok thought I'd ask.

Honestly good of you to offer but I'm fine with the agreed price as we did agree delivered and we're turning it in to a day out going to nip the kids over to Blackpool after for the day. Again its peace of mind for me as I know its getting to you without being chucked around a depot.
ok .. no worries :thumbsup:

Ewoody

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Reaction score
Delivered personally today by richanohx.
Following demo (great picture even on blank wall) I had no hesitation in buying.
Should be a match made in heaven for my ALR react screen once it arrives and its calibrated.

Good to meet you rich, and thanks again for making the 4 hour round journey.
Ewoody.

richanohx

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Delivered personally today by richanohx.
Following demo (great picture even on blank wall) I had no hesitation in buying.
Should be a match made in heaven for my ALR react screen once it arrives and its calibrated.

Good to meet you rich, and thanks again for making the 4 hour round journey.
Ewoody.
Honestly pleasure to meet you! glad your happy and please post some pics when you get your screen.