1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony VPL HS10 and/or HS2 Manual Wanted

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by talizker, Jan 14, 2003.

1. talizker

talizker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Does anyone know if there is a downloadable manual for the HS10 and HS2 or indeed any technical info on the Sony site [can't find any info in either unit!]. I am particulaly interested in the throw/size info and the location of the bottom of the picture in relation to the pj [table mounted] Also, are there any horizontal/vertical adjustments like the Sanyo Z1.

Thanks

TZK

2. benmc

benmc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I have got a spreadsheet from the throw size of the HS10, I can mail it to you if you wish (1.2 Meg)

As far as i know the HS10 will not do lens shift. It will do keystone correction though.

Ben

3. talizker

talizker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    I have a rough idea of the throw for ths HS10 from projectorcentral - It is perfect for my placement options.... Was wondering if the HS2 was similar. Also wondered where the bottom of the projected image falls in relation to the unit?

Thanks!

4. dean randle

dean randle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
  5. talizker

talizker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Hi Dean

Thanks for that, been looking for some official info for ages! It doesn't tell me everything but at least I know that the speical Sony AV Cable to get Component Input [not supplied] is only 5m long which is no use to me! It seems an extra £140ish Connection box is required:( [getting closer to the HS10 price....!]

Thanks again!

6. rumnblack

rumnblack
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The lead supplied with the HS10 is 10m long(!) and has the PJ Multi connector at the projector end, and 1 x RCA for (Composite video), 1 x S-Video and 3 x RCA (Component) on the other end.
    Before I bought the HS10 I thought I would need extra cables but hooking these up to my Denon 3801 it does everything I need.

Hope this helps.

7. julianf

julianf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi , i have spent many hours trying to find offical sony details on this pj and now i have full offical manual, i can mail it to you it is 3.5mb let me know.
    i orderd my hs2 last week after demo @ curry's in romford essex very impressed can't wait to get it - next week i hope.

Julianf

8. julianf

julianf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  9. sonn

sonn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: