1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony vpl-hs1 lcd projector

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by mr gothic, Aug 25, 2002.

1. mr gothic

mr gothic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    can anybody help ive got the sony vpl-hs1 projector and i would like to conect a progressive scan device to the projector so i can watch dvds in this mode . also the projector only has a pj-multijack input to its component

2. Gavin_Hall

Gavin_Hall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +156
    I've got an Sony HS-1, but I am not too sure what you are asking. To get progressive input I think you will need to use the component output from your dvd player, I don't have a progressive player so can't confirm. But for definate, to use Component input to the Projector you will need to use either the HS-10 or HS02 PJ-Multi connector cable, which unfortunately don't come standard with the projector!!!

Depending on what you need to connect you'll need to buy either the HS-10 or HS-20 pj-multi connector cables from a Sony dealer.
    You could also buy the IFU-HS1 interface unit to allow more than one unit to connect!!!! Have a look at Techtronics or have a look at the Sony userguide PDF file for more info on these connectors.

I hope this helps?

Gavin