Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sony VPL-HS1 (cineza) replacement bulb

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by frog, May 1, 2003.

1. frog

frog
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Our projector badly needs a replacement bulb. We placed an order on a website approx 4 months ago with a swift delivery promise... we are still waiting :mad:.
    I have contacted local sony centres, sony broadcast, sony's suppliers, etc... and no one seems to know when the darned things will be available.

Anyone else out there needing a bulb, have you have more luck ? Or should I treat my projector as a commodity, stick it in the bin and buy a new one...

2. sonn

sonn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    perhaps worth to try directly from Japan --- www.pricejapan.com, they will answer you almost immedeately by email

3. frog

frog
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, I will give it a try.
    Anyone got experience of dealing with them for spares ?

4. sonn

sonn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have ordered sony interface cable SIC-HS30 via them. no problems so far. PJ came almost immediately. Excellent service. Just do a search, there are lot of references to them at this forum. They are only madiators though, i. e. they have to order an item from others, and this might take time.

5. frog

frog
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just received a response from them, just need to convince wifey to part with money on its way to japan now...

will run a search to find out more about other people's experiences.

Thanks for the help.