Sony VPH 1031Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Swampy56

Hi All

I have aquired a Sony VPH-1031Q projector at the modist price of free. It was attatched to the cieling and working great. All had to do is get it down and take it home. I will not be able to hang it from the cieling at my house or have it set at a 100 inch screen size. So I need to set it up for 72 in viewing. Now I have made all of the other internal settings and they went great and it even still works. But now I need to set the lenses and CRTs to project at 72 inch.

So I have just ripped apart the 1031Q projector to set it up for a 72 inch projection.

Everything was going great until I got to the part of changing the spacers behind the CRTs. Well gues what? I have no spacers to change from a 100 inch setting to a 72 inch.

Does anyone have any ideas what I should do? :lease:

Thanks Tons
Duane

Hi and welcome to the Forums...............

Your predicament is more likely to get a useful response on the CRT side of the Forum, lots of CRT knowledable chaps over there (I dare say Roland of B4 will have an answer for your problem).

Kramer (the mod here) will prolly move this for you, or you could post asking him to close it, and open another thread on the CRT forum asking for help there - more likely to attract the helpful attention etc.

Hope you get sorted out...............

Sean G.

Echo the welcome from theritz :)

Closing this thread now as you've started a new thread in the CRT forum.

Best of luck with it.

:smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom