Sony VLP CS4 (newie)

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Baza999, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Baza999

Baza999

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, i have a vpl cs4 and want to watch my tv through it, or cable (telewest), i have tried different scart/s-video to pj leads, the pj always says no input.. i have no trouble watching dvd's through it on my laptop. It may be im missing something really silly, i am new to this so any help would be greatful. Many thanks Baza...

2. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +564
    One possibility is that it's not auto sensing the signal from the S-vid/scart inputs, it's just expecting the computer source.

There may be some sort of auto detect option, or have you tried manually switching to s-vid/scart input?...PJ

3. Baza999

Baza999

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,thanks 4 the reply. i haved tried both auto and manual detect to no avail. Im only clutching at staws here but do i need some sought of converter to convert the signals from the tv to the pj ?? Thanks Baza...