For Sale Sony VGP-PRS20 Port Replicator/Docking Station

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by johns_ar, Mar 12, 2013.

1. johns_ar

johns_ar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    As new and boxed. No use for it as bought it when I got new laptop a while ago only for it to be faulty within first week so got a refund and ended up lumbered with it.

Sony VAIO VGP-PRS20 - Port replicator (VGPPRS20.CEK) - dabs.com

Still a fair old price on there, I'm after 75 delivered.

I cannot confirm it is definitely working as I dont have a compatible laptop, or know anyone who does, but this was never used. Powers on with green light is about as much as I can confirm.

Picture shows 2, but this is just for one. The other has no power pack (standard Vaio charger) but give me a shout if that, or the two, are of interest.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

2. johns_ar

johns_ar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
  3. johns_ar

johns_ar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: