• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony VAIO VGC-LM2E

alkaty

Hi,
Im looking into buying this Sony Vaio, I think its very attractive and seems to be a reasonable price.

Amazon.co.uk: Sony VAIO VGC-LM2E - All-in-one - 1 x Core 2 Duo T8100 / 2.1 GHz - RAM 2 GB - HDD 1 x 320 GB - DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM - GF 8400M GT - Mdm - Gigabit Ethernet - WLAN : 802.11 a/b/g/n (draft) - Vista Home Premium - Monitor : 19" TFT: Ele

Has anyone else bought this product or know anything about it good or bad? I cant find too much information on it so was hoping I could find some here. Also anyone know any cheaper websites or places I would be able to buy one of these. The cheapeast I can find is around £750-799 on some internet sites, pcworld and currys.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom