• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony tv Problem: again!

meath man

Established Member
HI i have just bought the sony 21cl10 4:3 televison.
The main reason i bought this is because of the problems i had with 2 previous widescreen tv's- sony kv28fq86. The problem was that at varying intervals i would hear a small 'crackling' noise off the tv which got worse the longer the tv was on. I got a refund on my second set- however sony wouldnt admit to the problem but gladly gave me a refund anyway. Unfortunately my new 21' sony has the same problem as the 2 fq86's.
I really dont want to go through the process of sending another tv back so can somebody help? my tv is situated directly beside the plug socket where 2 electrical appliances are pluged into . Could this be affecting the tv in some way? any any ideas?

N

nig28

Hi
Some TV's suffer from noise when the set gets warm and the cabinet cracks, is it this sort of noise?
It is stange that all your TV's suffered the same problem, (different models aswell).
Nigel

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom