SONY STRDN1040 AV Receiver - £349.95

This is now being advertised by Richer Sounds in What Hifi at £299.99. I ordered at £349.95 but Richer Sounds kindly refunded £50.00, great price at £299.99. Still shows at £349.95 on their website by the way so you need to contact them about the reduced price.

Is that in the magazine? If so I'm glad I didn't bother going to grab one of these today (was so close but a big resogun session put paid to that!) and I'll go tomorrow with a copy of the mag under my arm :).

Yes it's in the magazine, I'm sure staff are aware of it you don't need to buy the magazine for proof unless you want a copy anyway.

Splendid. I'm been dithering about getting one for a little while but this has convinced me that it's meant to be :)!!

It's strange how the magazine has been out for a while now and the £299.99 price has been discussed on the internet, yet the website has not been updated and still shows £349.95. I'm not sure of the instore price as I am too far away from one, so I'm not sure if the advert was an error that they have decided to honour for anyone who requests it, or if they plan to reduce the price to £299.99 shortly. There was certainly no problems for me, I sent off an email and got a refund on my card within a couple of days.

Just called my local (Leeds) branch and they've happily honored the price and popped one to one side for me :).

I'm been dithering about getting one for a little while but this has convinced me that it's meant to behttp://******/li2XXj

Bought this for my younger brother for 289 from richer sounds.

hi do you know what issue this ad was in for £299.99.i have junes issue of what hi-fi and it's £349.99.
cheers mark.

May

I'd be surprised if RS didn't do you the deal anyway. If it's if any help I've got a photo of the add (afraid I haven't got the actual mag) that I can mail or txt (probably easier) to you if you want?

Ok pm me your number or mail address (number will be easier as I can do it straight away) and I'll get it over to you matey :)

Had to order through tele sales as the stores by me wanted the may issue to give the discount (offer is till 11th may so only had a few days to track a copy down).Tele sales accepted the order for £299.99 no problem :).

for those who bought this from richer sounds, ive been eyeing it up, is it any good?

£299 seems like a bit of a bargain.

4k upscaling
8 hdmi inputs
air play

It 299 at the moment.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom