• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

SONY STRDG910 and Theatre Sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgedingwall

I've decided to get the SONY STRDG910 amp, and noticed that one of the features of this unit is called Sony Theatre Sync, where there is some linkage between a Bravia TV and the amp which starts the whole thing up from a single button on the TV remote.

Now I have a Bravia KDL40W2000, but the remote does not have the Theatre Sync button on it as illustrated on the Sony website. I've tried searching around for resellers of Sony remotes, but none of those that I found had the button either.

I've emailed Sony, but have not yet had a reply.

Has anyone who might have this Sony amp got a Bravia remote with the Theatre Sync button on it or is there another way to activate this feature on the amp.

Thanks for any help.

G

georgedingwall

Hi all,

Never mind, thread closed. The Bravia KDL40W2000 does not support the theatre sync function. I just heard back from Sony.

Pity they didn't mention that in the tech specs page on the Sony website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom