sony strde495 £99 is it any good?

T

tim allen

hi my first post so go easy was wondering if this is any good for £99 at richersounds seems like a bargain

Bassbin

Novice Member
I've not heard it but can't really argue with the price. Might be worth saving for something a bit better though. £150 will get you a Pioneer 301 which is a nice small receiver and with a matching Pionner dvd player for £80 would be a very good system for the cash. At £200 the quality goes up a lot and you can get entry level receivers from Yamaha and Denon or even the highly rated Sony 790 for about £230. Just search back through the forum and buy a couple of magazines with buying guides and you'll get a good idea.

hornydragon

£99 thats a bargain! but depends on the total system budget and what you need, what you have and if they have any stock?

T

tim allen

thanks guys realy only wanted to pay this and then in a couple of years put it in my lads room and spend a bit more
:)

D

Drak

Tim, did you buy your str-de 495? How did you find it?

Cheers,
Drak

T

tim allen

yes seems so far very good but baught a sub to go with it and thats crap good old richersounds sold me a second hand one so its going back tomorrow :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom