Question Sony STR-DN1050 Setup Question

DB10025

Novice Member
Reaction score
I just bought a new Sony STR-DN1050 to manage and play music (through my home wi-fi and Bluetooth). Am not planning to use it for video. However, I can't figure out how to set it up without a TV monitor attached. I can't find anything in the documentation that came with the device or online. If someone could point me to anything walking through how this can be done, or confirm that it can't, I'd be immensely grateful. (The other alternatives I've come up with are to attach it to my TV in order to set it up and then disconnect the TV -- hopefully, it'll continue to work o.k. if I do that. Or I may bite the bullet and buy a small TV just for this purpose, but it seems a waste of money to do so.) Any input would be appreciated.

You will need to connect it to a monitor to access the set up - this is normal practice these days for AV receivers. Once set up it will work fine unless you make any changes to settings by mistake.

Can I have sound and vision running in zone 2 with sound coming from zone 2 speakers while also running same signal in zone one

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom