Sony STR DG910

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by tomsky, Jan 21, 2008.

Tags:
  1. tomsky

tomsky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Just wondering if anyone with this amp,has been able to access the crossover setting,as i just cant seem to get into this all it shows is CRS---- tried the up and down keys but to no effect:confused: I have my speakers set to small,and i am using the yamaha speaker pack which i got from richer sounds @£79.99 there is only a volume knob and sensitivity switch on the back,i have this set to off to stop the sub from going into standby,I have read elsewhere on here that people have set there crossover,just cant set mine should i try a reset or could the unit be faulty??

2. chic

chic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +871
    i cant use mine either, however as your speakers are set to small, all the bass info will be handled by the sub and little or no bass should be handled by the other speakers.

3. tomsky

tomsky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    thanks chic,just to let you know have figured it out:thumbsup:you have to set the auto cal load to NO with the surround backs on and then i could get into the setting for the crossover i have set it to 90 does that sound right as my fronts and center go from 100hz to 25 hz?Make a note of your speaker distances before you turn auto cal load to no,the default distance is 3.0.

4. chic

chic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +871
    i am a bit clueless when it comes to things like this, i can adjust the crossover on my sub itself, however i just used the auto cal set up and it advised to set the cross over on the sub to max before running it, i am happy with the way is set up.

With the way you have set yours is to play about with the crossover and use the setting which sounds best to your ears and the setting at which you feel no bass is lost.