Sony STR-DB930 remote

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by Dave, Nov 28, 2000.

Tags:
  1. Dave

Dave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me, I've lost the remote controller instruction booklet, if possible if anyone who owns a 930 would be able to fax or Email me a copy of the booklet it would be much appreciated (at least it would save my wifes sanity).

2. Jesus H

Jesus H

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    you might be able to download the manual from the sony website as a pdf file, i dont know if sony do this specifically, but other manufacturers do, it might be worth a try

------------------
    'This one's got a bad mmooooooooooooooooootivaaaaaaator (in a very camp voice)'

member formerly known as hank hill

3. Dave

Dave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tried that already no go, but I posted this question on http://www.remotecentral.com/ and somebody very kindly scanned their instruction book for me and Emailed it to me, I'm chuffed, the wife is relieved and sanity is restored :)

4. Mattie

Mattie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Glad you got it sorted Dave, I was about to help too. I think remotecentral is a fantastic site and well worth some good publicity... but going there will make you want to buy a pronto (see my "tell me why I shouldn't buy a pronto" post).

[This message has been edited by Mattie (edited 30-11-2000).]

5. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

Dave,

My advice to you. Lose the manual again for a reason to buy a pronto. You can download the codes for the remote from remotecentral. It'll be one of the best HC things you've ever done!

Jus

6. Dave

Dave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your suggestion about the Pronto, a very fine bit of kit. But the price is abit on the high side (then again to replace my sony remote was £137 as quoted by the Sony parts department, yep they could send me a new remote but instructions for it, they couldn't supply in english!!! I won't even tell you what their helpline told me :)). Anyway as I was saying the price is abit high for me and seen as I have just got back from a demo of some new front speakers a new remote is o-u-t for the time being.