sony str da5200es

gojko

Novice Member
Reaction score
my sony str da5200se receiver cannot choose input selection.(display is locked) The sa-cd/cd mode is shown on the display. Speakers are off. Only the display shows the volume control change. Not a single error code is displayed. It is not possible to reset or return to factory settings. No remote controller

unplug from the mains for approx 15 - 20 minutes and try again

my sony str da5200se receiver cannot choose input selection.(display is locked) The sa-cd/cd mode is shown on the display. Speakers are off. Only the display shows the volume control change. Not a single error code is displayed. It is not possible to reset or return to factory settings. No remote controller
Details on how to to reset the device (no remote required) can be found on page 36 of the operating instructions - which can be downloaded from Sony here:

(It’s in the ”Performing initial setup operations” section.)

problem solved. loss of connection to control panel. Thanks for your support...

problem solved. loss of connection to control panel. Thanks for your support...
Thanks for getting back to us, so many don't!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom