• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Sony str da2400es tech advise needed please

jcv

Novice Member
Hi Guys, im looking for some technical advise on the Sony str da 2400es , basically I have my sky hd box connected via hdmi to the amp then hdmi out to the TV Sony KDL 32W4000 ive noticed when I change channels on the sky picture comes up right away then flickers up again , I tried running the hdmi cable straight to TV from the hd box and it does not do this , so im just wondering if I have a problem with the amp ?or is this normal due to prosseing , its just my last amp sony str dg910 did not do this , I have tried the hdmi for the hd in video 1 and it does the same thing , im using ixos cables I also have connected to the amp my Ps3 and Panasonic bluray player with no issues ,
Thanks in advance for all advise .

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom