For Sale Sony STR DA2400ES in Black

Discussion in 'Disputed/Problem Trades' started by dalethecaptain, Aug 18, 2012.

1. dalethecaptain

dalethecaptain

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +42
    I am putting my Sony STR DA2400ES up for sale, and I am also including the Sony TDM NC1 network media streaming device and remote control.

The Receiver is an Early 2009 model, I bought it when it was a year old. It comes fully boxed with the simple remote and the complex remote (this is new in the bag, only lightly used). All manuals and instructions are included.

The unit itself is in perfect condition, it has been housed in a dust free dedicated cupboard and comes from a smoke free home. The small remote is a little dusty from use but is undamaged. The TDM NC1 has a few light scratches which are inevitable for a piano finished plastic cube.

This Receiver is a formidable unit and its performance was unrivalled at the price point, it has two sets of speaker outputs for the front (selectable A,B or both), and a full 7.1 channel output stage. The unit also features multichannel input AND 7.1 preout's.

It has 4 HDMI connections and one HDMI output, however this is the earlier unit and does NOT support pass through or 3D (it may do, I have not tried it).

More information is available here from Sony UK website:

Sony STR DA 2400ES 7.1 HDMI AV Receiver

I am looking for £175 delivered. I am open to sensible offers, this is still a bargain at this price for the amount of features and the sound quality.

Thanks for looking.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

2. patton

patton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    i'll offer you £150.00 and we can meet half way?

3. dalethecaptain

dalethecaptain

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +42
    £150 and meeting half way is fine with me. I will send you a PM now.

4. patton

patton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    thanks for that

5. Arcam_boy

Arcam_boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,334
    I've moved this to disputes to sort out as Dale has said Patton has made contact regarding 'hissing' from the speakers.

I'll let you guys discuss it on here rather than via PM and if you guys can't sort something between yourselves in the next week or so then a moderator will make a final decision depending on the facts that have been presented on here. However I'm sure you guys can sort it between yourselves before it goes that far.

Thanks.