Sony stops production of Walkman Bean

S

shadowritten

This doesn't surprise me in the least. If Sony refuse to listen to consumers, they'll simply have to suffer the consequences.

Shame, though: the Bean was an innovative approach, and a very nice little player to hold and behold.

peterjf

Established Member
Personally, I am hoping that there is something with a higher capacity in the pipeline, as I do get nervous about using a HD player at the gym...

kevH

Established Member
SONY !!!!!! come on get the software right, get the hardrive capacities right, get the the after sales accessories right, get the DRM sorted, get the digital music purchase facility right and maybe you'll give the Ipod more of a run for its money !!!!:thumbsdow

If your listening Sony LISTEN to your clients !! :thumbsup:

satinder

Established Member
kevH said:
SONY !!!!!! come on get the software right, get the hardrive capacities right, get the the after sales accessories right, get the DRM sorted, get the digital music purchase facility right and maybe you'll give the Ipod more of a run for its money !!!!:thumbsdow

If your listening Sony LISTEN to your clients !! :thumbsup:
So theres much that they actually got right with the Walkman Bean :D, i think that only the 50 hours battery life (true or not anybody?) was its redeaming feature.

Sat

S

stuge

This just a consequence of throwing such ugly software "Connect " because now many people don`t trust Sony at all .

I know that Bean series uses SonicStage .

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom