SONY SR-DB1080 EQ settings

D

DanAshmoreUK

hey guys
I was just messing around the other day with my sony's equalizer and i set all the bass treble and mid for ALL speakers to +10db and it sounded sooooo much clearer BUT im dont no much about speaker ranges etc: so could anyone give me the BEST settings including the hz for this receiver please
thx
---Ashmore---

I use my EQ on flat i.e. off, as I find the amp performs better this way, providing a cleaner signal. However if your speakers are lacking in key areas then the EQ may help.

well i have the Eltax liberty 5.0 speaker package so what do i need to change on these speakers? Does anybody else have the speakers?
thx
---Ashmore---

To be honest there's not really a "right or wrong" setting so to speak. It's all about personal preference, and additionally, any number of things can influence the way things will sound...

The only thing I've adjusted on mine is the Bass on the "Cinema Studio EX C" which I use for music (up to +2db) as I found it somewhat lacking. Everything else I run totally flat in order to get things "as the director intended" so to speak :)

K.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom