1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony sound fix same for NW-HD5 ?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Phil K, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Phil K

Phil K

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would presume the ridiculous sound lowering to please certain people who wish to dictate our lives (the PC creeps) that people on here amongst other forums made short work of on the hd-1 and hd-3
    would still be in place in the new hd-5 ? Unfortunately those Politically Correct turds who wish to run peoples lives won't go away, so I ask will the same fix work on the new hd-5 ?

2. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,211
    Considering HD5 isn't out yet its hard to say whether it'll have same EU volume limiter like HD1/3.
    Though it will probably have it. But It'll be harder 2 find "service menu" (if there is one) as HD5 uses different menu system + controls than HD1/3

3. Phil K

Phil K

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ah. Good answer. Having been irritated by the sound restriction on a cd walkman, I'll be reluctant to buy without the info to get shot of the restriction