Question Sony sound bar loud with all plug ins except bell receiver

RRL

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Ive done some reading and google searching and I am not quite sure where I went wrong or if this is just something Ill have to deal with.

I got a sony sound bar and wireless sub connected directly to my samsung TV by optical audio.

I then have my WIIU and PC connected by HDMI, my DVD player connected by the Red,Yellow,White cables into the TV and I got an older bell Satellite receiver connected by coaxial cable to the TV.

The sound bar works flawlessly on all my systems except when I put on my bell receiver on the TV.

usually at 18-20 the floors are shaking from the bass when watching a movie on the DVD player or on the wiiu or PC.... When I go put it on the satellite I have to put the volume to the max just to even have a "fair" volume.

Ive looked through my TV sound settings and no changes improved it, Ive looked through the sat sound menu and theres nothing to change in regards to sound output.

Is it because the coaxial input isn't efficient or?

Thanks in advance!

Does your Sat receiver have any other type of video/audio output connectors?

Hi thanks for the reply

I do have 1 other audio / video output which is the yellow red white wire option.... which I have actually not tried. I would have to disconnect the dvd player to connect that part but its something to test thinking about it to pin point if its an issue with the coaxial compatibility

B6BAizq.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom