sony sonic stage 2.3 problems

spinner

Established Member
Reaction score
quite pleased with my nwhd3 but i have noticed a few things that i cant get to work properly....maybe someone has some answers for me....

if i try to transfer tracks back from the player into "my libary" they just dissapear ! i cant even find them anywhere in the pc hard drive...its as if they have been deleted compleatley...

if adding a new ablum by a band that is already in the player's hd it wants to display the new added album under the other by the same artist...so i end up with the same artist name repeated in the "artist" menu ...but if i transfer 2 alblums by the same artist into the player at the same time from "my libary" it displays the artist name once !...right click on that and it then lists the 2 album names (this is driving me mad!)

and how can you change the "gener" of the artist after it is transfered to the player....i have changed it on the sonic stage software but it doesnt seem to change it in the player...

anybody know a way to transfer mds recorded of the radio onto the player....transfering them to cd via analogue doesnt work...
otherwise everything is good....

I also get problems with this software. When I import mp3 files either ripped from Windows Media Player 10 or already on the hard drive, the software "freezes" EVERY time I click a button within SonicStage for about 30 seconds, works then click any button and same again.....FREEZES!!!! :mad: When I delete the imported file from My Library the software works perfectly again!!!!!!

Running Windows XP and PC is only 7 weeks old.

Any ideas anyone?????

spinner said:
if adding a new ablum by a band that is already in the player's hd it wants to display the new added album under the other by the same artist...so i end up with the same artist name repeated in the "artist" menu ...but if i transfer 2 alblums by the same artist into the player at the same time from "my libary" it displays the artist name once !...right click on that and it then lists the 2 album names (this is driving me mad!)

and how can you change the "gener" of the artist after it is transfered to the player....i have changed it on the sonic stage software but it doesnt seem to change it in the player...

Never had a problem with this. Before I transferred anything to the NW-HD3 I edited all the albums & tracks in SonicStage. Make sure you have filled in the SOURCE field with the album name as this is how SonicStage sorts the tracks on the player. Look at the properties of the album and ensure that the artist, genre and album name are exactly the same in the album properties and track properties and you shouldn't have a problem. I did find a few tracks on my disk that were read-only and edited these manually on the player through SonicStage (the NW-HD3 content window on the right). Hope that helps.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom