Wanted Sony SmartWatch 3 - FAO Ben Cole

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by bernado, Oct 25, 2017.

1. bernado

bernado

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +490
    After contacting Ben Cole regarding his mention of a Sony Smartwatch 3 he has available on this thread - Wanted - Huawei Watch 2 or Moto 360 Sport, I'm posting this wanted ad for us to discuss to avoid cluttering another member's listing.

Can you tell me Ben if it has any issues or scratches/marks and what the general battery life is like now?

Many thanks

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. Ben Cole

Ben Cole

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +185
    No marks that I can see. Battery life remains consistent.

Here are some pictures I took earlier in preparation for making a for sale thread.

Can do it for £35 inc. Second class recorded post.

Attached Files:

3. bernado

bernado

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +490
    Thanks for the update, when you say battery life remains consistent do you mean the same as new which I think was meant to be two days?
    Either way, as long as it'll last a day in general use without hammering the gps happy to take to PM.

4. Ben Cole

Ben Cole

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +185
    Yes. I’ve noticed no change. It’ll do a day of general use, you might struggle if you’ve been running with the gps on though.

To be honest, I haven’t used it as a daily driver for a few months. Always stored around 50% battery though, and then dug out when I wanted to track a run.

I’ll pm you payments details shortly.