Sony Slv-815ub ( Suddenly Stopped Working )

ismael-1986

Novice Member
:lease: help, i was cleaning the inside of this vcr and then it stopped working cos i dropped a small screw driver and i think it hit sommat down a small bit of bored, now theres no LED no drum spin nothing, please help....:confused:

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
Cupart said:
Haven't you asked this question earlier somewhere else?
Very similar question, different VCR model number. And, in that thread was an admission that (s)he has several Sony VCRs.

And, it seems, (s)he likes to tinker with them and then come to us for help to fix the problem (s)he causes, using what appears to be some odd sort of slang instead of English.

Loverly(!) or not - a broken VCR is, sadly, only good for one thing nowadays - the local skip.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
LV426 said:
Very similar question, different VCR model number. And, in that thread was an admission that (s)he has several Sony VCRs.

And, it seems, (s)he likes to tinker with them and then come to us for help to fix the problem (s)he causes, using what appears to be some odd sort of slang instead of English.

My thoughts as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom