1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony silicone case

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by james4001, Aug 11, 2005.

1. james4001

james4001
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi, does anyone know when sony will start selling the official silicone case? i went along to my local sony centre but the guy i asked had no idea a one even existed! I have placed an order on amazon but it says 4-6 weeks to despatch and i dont seem to be able to see the case on the cony style website. where have you got yours from? Thanks James

2. Hrochnick

Hrochnick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I got mine from my local Sony Centre... sounds like you spoke to a muppet (and in my experince, that's no suprise at a Sony Centre (with apologies to the few very helpful a and knowledgeable people I have spoken to at Sony Centres)).

3. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    www.proporta.com

Available in both clear and pink (see thread: Sony HD5H - Pretty in pink ...)

Very fast delivery, too! But fractionally more expensive than Sony Style or Amazon.

4. james4001

james4001
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks, you say its cheaper that sony style but i cant even find it on their website! i think ill just order off proporta