1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony scrolling problem comment...again:)

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Spud205, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Spud205

Spud205

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all
    I was just wondering if anyone from the "What TV & Video" magazine posts in these forums. They must see the large number of people who have this scrolling problem with the Sony and I'm a little surprised they have not picked this up as a news item in there Magazine.
    The only way we will get a response from Sony,I think, is if some Magazine or TV Prog(Watchdog?? ) gets behind our problem.
    Or else we need a Team effort from everyone, perhaps a standard letter that we all Fax on the same day ?
    Just a few Idea's but we really need to get this sorted...remember the money we have spent on this TV !!

Steve

2. fwan

fwan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Steve

I know how you feel. As I have said in my other thread, moaning to each other on this forum does not get Sony to get up their backsides and address the problem.

If you have followed my other thread "Sony KV32FQ75 - Sony Uk's MD name and address ......", I requested others to join me in writing to the MD to express our feelings and our annoyance in the way SOny has been dealing with the matter. I have written to the MD and got 2 replies within five days. I did give him a piece of my mind and threaten to give SOny free media coverage.

I suggest you to email to SOny at the address in my other thread. The more of us write or email in, the better. It's not too late.

Copies of Sony's replies are in my other thread mentioned above.