SONY SA-VE535 speakers - Any Good?

M

MalcT

Hi

I'm thinking of buying these speakers for my home cinema set-up, but I cannot find an independent review if them anywhere. Can anyone tell me if they are any good, and worthwhile purchasing.

Thanks

MalcT

T

Tejpal

I Would stay away from sony. Im not a fan of anything they do. Even tvs!

I would go for a brand that specialies in Hi-Fi ONLY..(dont quote me on that) but of course they are many exceptions, which i cant be bothered to go into.

olliemac166

Originally posted by Tejpal
I Would stay away from sony. Im not a fan of anything they do. Even tvs!

I would go for a brand that specialies in Hi-Fi ONLY..(dont quote me on that) but of course they are many exceptions, which i cant be bothered to go into.
come on tell me why for i'm interested in sony top end pascal speaker

gringottsdirect

Originally posted by ISHANTY
come on tell me why for i'm interested in sony top end pascal speaker

.....because your money is much better spent on something else.
Actually the Pascal s are pleasing to the eye, 'tis a pity they so disappoint the ears.

cuthbertson74

well I've just recently completed my home cinema set up

sony kv28fx60 tv
sony 735 dvd
sony 1080 amp
sony pascal 835 speakers

and am very happy with my wash :)

admittedly I was using a past it 7 yr old amp and pretty crappy speakers before, but to me the pascals sound great.

of course, I'm no audiophile, and I don't doubt they probably aren't so good for music, but for dvds they sound fantastic.

I'm sure that unless you are a real audiophile who really knows what to listen for, and perhaps has a lot of listening experience with different setups, any typical ear would be satisfied with the 835 pascals.

of course best advice is to try before you buy tho!

Iain :)

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom