sony RMT-D217P remote

campbep

Standard Member
Reaction score
Sony DVD recorder doesn't respond to remote. Batteries fine in remote and it works to operate TV. Help

Sony DVD recorder doesn't respond to remote. Batteries fine in remote and it works to operate TV. Help

What machine are you trying to control... and does it have any indication on the display when you press a button?

Trying to control the dvd recorder. No indication on display when I press a button and I can't even turn it on or off with the remote

Trying to control the dvd recorder. No indication on display when I press a button and I can't even turn it on or off with the remote

Yes - I know its a DVDR - but what model?... and are you absolutely sure that a very small number [ 1, 2 or 3, ] is not appearing at the left hand side of the display on the unit?

Sony RMT-D217P but think I've just solved it, command mode switch had been moved from 3 to 1. Thanks very much for your prompt reply anyway

Sony RMT-D217P but think I've just solved it, command mode switch had been moved from 3 to 1. Thanks very much for your prompt reply anyway

Pleased it is sorted, but F.Y.I.that is the model number of the remote control - not of the machine.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom