1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony RM-MC55ELK??

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Calza, May 21, 2005.

1. Calza

Calza
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i was searching eBay recently and came across RM-MC55ELK. Would this work with the NW-HD1/3 or the NW-HD5 or maybe none of them and just minidisks. it says it is the most advanced remote yet. Is this true??

The site is here

2. Kaledii

Kaledii

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Both players have the common Sony remote interface meaning that it will at the very least control basic functions. I have read that it is completely compatable with the HDD but have not actually used one myself. From my experience of using various Sony remotes with mindisc players, functions that don't work for a prticular player/remote combo are those that don't exist on the player itself. Also some graphics functions don't work with some combos, e.g. older players only show one line of text on the 3 line 40ELK remote

3. Calza

Calza
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Do you think that the RM-MC55ELK is better than the RM-MC35ELK? If that's the case they might make a new version of the RM-MC40ELK.
    RM-MC60ELK??? Perhaps :rolleyes: