• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony RHT-G11 setup

Daz4311

Established Member
Do I want my Sony bdp s 570 set up so it sends my Sony home theatre stand a lpcm or dts signal..I'm confused folks???

davepuma

Distinguished Member
The G11 lacks HD audio decoding so you will need to set the player to decode them and output as LPCM.

Daz4311

Established Member
Have been playing all day and now have it out putting Dolby pro logic 11...Dolby digital..dts..and lpcm ..and the screen let's me know what it's outputting..result..but has taken me all day to get it working proper..but boy does it sound brilliant...

Daz4311

Established Member
Let me know what your try to do and I'll let you know..but give me a bit of time to rememberVas it took me all day last time to get my head round it!!!

airwolfie

Standard Member
Basically everything you have stated!! I have the sony av running with a PS3 and using it for the blu ray as well at the moment but will be moving the sony s370 into the room at some point soon.

I also have the xbox 360 elite for gaming / dvds and want to get the best out of all.

If you can describe how you got the out put Dolby pro logic 11 / Dolby digital / dts and lpcm that would be great.

It would be awesome if you can tell me how to get the screen to tell you its output......and yep I'll give you time to remember!! I know how time consuming gadgets can be.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom