Sony refurbished deals

Hi.
did you get your TV ? Just seen on Sony’s website today for £749. Do they come in excellent condition?
many thanks.
Yes I did; had it a few weeks now and very pleased with 90% of the performance. (football motion still doesn't look quite right) The audio in particular is outstanding. Regarding the condition, to look at it appears to be brand-new. See the attached photo of the box label.

Attachments

• IMG_3245.JPG
    IMG_3245.JPG
    249.6 KB · Views: 102
Very pleased to hear it :smashin: I took the plunge and bought one. It comes on Wednesday. So fingers crossed all is good. I called the store where mine is coming from to ask if it comes with the bolts to attached to a wall mount. As I will be doing that. He couldn’t check as it already had shipped. Did you get yours by any chance ?

Very pleased to hear it :smashin: I took the plunge and bought one. It comes on Wednesday. So fingers crossed all is good. I called the store where mine is coming from to ask if it comes with the bolts to attached to a wall mount. As I will be doing that. He couldn’t check as it already had shipped. Did you get yours by any chance ?
No, there were no bolts. I haven't heard of new tv's having them included; maybe they come with aftermarket VESA mounts?

No, there were no bolts. I haven't heard of new tv's having them included; maybe they come with aftermarket VESA mounts?
Ok. Just in the packs from new there is 4 attachments to put in the vesa holes so it hangs parallel on the wall mount. I still would imagine it would hopefully take different size vesa screws anyway. As I have a whole selection and spacers that came in the pack when I bought my mount.

Ok. Just in the packs from new there is 4 attachments to put in the vesa holes so it hangs parallel on the wall mount. I still would imagine it would hopefully take different size vesa screws anyway. As I have a whole selection and spacers that came in the pack when I bought my mount.
oh, hang on: these came with it but the (very basic) documentation says they're to attach the tv to the rear edge of whatever it is standing on, using something like cotton; to prevent it tipping forwards...

Attachments

• IMG_3278.JPG
    IMG_3278.JPG
    243.1 KB · Views: 76
oh, hang on: these came with it but the (very basic) documentation’s for looking says they're to attach the tv to the rear edge of whatever it is standing on, using something like cotton; to prevent it tipping forwards...
Those are the ones :thumbsup: you take the screws out and put those in the vesa holes. And then attach the mounting bracket and screw into those. Although some people don’t use them from where I’ve done some research.I think they may be more specifically for the Sony mount to get it to attach flush to the wall. But £250 for a wall mount from Sony is a little steep in my opinion lol. Many thanks for looking.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom