Sony RDRGX350B Features

W

Will_Tingle

Hi,

looking at buying a DVD recorder to replace my now defunkt goodmans, and I like the price of the Sony RDRGX350B

I was hoping somone who has one could help me out:

Can the discs it produced be copied (menus and all) using standard DVD copying software (clone DVD etc)?

Can Titles be split?

What record modfes are available?

Thanx in advance.

Hi,

looking at buying a DVD recorder to replace my now defunkt goodmans, and I like the price of the Sony RDRGX350B

I was hoping somone who has one could help me out:

Can the discs it produced be copied (menus and all) using standard DVD copying software (clone DVD etc)?

Can Titles be split?

What record modfes are available?

Thanx in advance.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes - discs can be cloned in a PC.

All your other questions should be easily answered by the user manual - which you can download here: http://www.sonydigital-link.com/manuals/manuals.aspx?l=en

Welcome to the forum.

Yes - discs can be cloned in a PC.

All your other questions should be easily answered by the user manual - which you can download here: http://www.sonydigital-link.com/manuals/manuals.aspx?l=en

Thanks!

I had looked for the manual (to no avail), but got it from the link you provided (actually I got one for the RDRGX350 rather than RDRGX350B, but I'm assuming the difference will be negligible.
- and of course the cloneable issue isn't one that's addressed in manuals.

10 hour recording! - whats the quality like on that - I'm guessing 3rd generation VHS quality :D

Thanks again.

if you have a reasonable pc with dvd recorder , then almost anything can be done with your recordings , copy the disk , split the recording , edit and author it using tempeng dvd author , change to divx format , take still pictures from the footage using powerdvd etc

its really about your pc knowledge and not really about the recorder

and I wouldnt normally use clone , dvd-decrypter will iso read and write very easily , as will sonic v7 or nero and many other programs

as for recording time , I wouldnt go above 3 or 4 hours myself , and 2 hours is better quality

Now that's negligible - I'd assumed at least a minor software upgrade or something...

sony tend to use B for black , and S for silver

other makes use different letters for the same thing

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom