• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony RDR-HXD995 Chapter Mark and Freeview codes

steveba

Standard Member
Does anyone know if it is possible to add a chapter mark while watching a recording full screen? This would be useful when watching a recording that I plan to archive later; I used this method all the time on my previous Pioneer.

I have seen Chapter Mark codes available on various lists of remote codes, but haven't been able to get any of therm to work (I have a URC MX-810 so can add any hex code).

Similarly, is there a single button way of getting to view Freeview? There are discrete codes to access Input 1 or Input 2, so I can set up a button called 'View Sky' for example. However, to get back to Freeview I am toggling through the input button. I have written a macro to do this, but I feel I am missing something obvious!

Thanks, Steve.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom