• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony RDR-HXD910 the manual is so disappointing

mightyoakbob

Established Member
I had been looking forward to this machine for a long time but a quick read of the manual has been very disapointing.

For a start the major Sony advantage of a manual tuning option for DTT has gone at least there is no mention of it in the manual. In my experience more often than not auto tuning (DTT) gets it wrong. same with my Sony TV had to manually adjust tuning.

Secondly having carefully placed chapter marks on a HDD recording (of a concert perhaps) when you transfer it to DVD-R the marks are lost and replaced with every 6 minutes or somesuch thing.

I was quite keen to get one until I found the above. I just cannot see why they've done these things it seems without any purpose.

Bob.

marty2005

Prominent Member
Look at the new Hitachi ds-dvxxxe

81,161,251 GB

Reads media card, plays divx, hdmi

It can make chapter marks and burn to dvd with chapter marks.

I also do concerts, mtv etc..

I'm waiting to get one, out over the next few weeks.

P

PeteTh

marty2005 said:
Look at the new Hitachi ds-dvxxxe

81,161,251 GB

Reads media card, plays divx, hdmi

It can make chapter marks and burn to dvd with chapter marks.

I also do concerts, mtv etc..

I'm waiting to get one, out over the next few weeks.

Any URLs for this new Hitachi ?
OR what is the exact models number(s) ?
I can't see to find it anywhere

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom