Sony RDR-HXD870B Region Hack Problems

S

smokey1982

Hi there. I was wondering if anybody could help me i am trying the region hack mentioned in another thread using my One for all 6 remote. For some reason the remote is not working with the dvd player. I am selecting dvd then pressingmagic button until it flashes twice. I then put the the code 0533 in but nothing happens when i press power.. It just won't recognise it. The remote is a one for all 6 (urc-7562) Any help would be great. Cheers

simon1

Hi there. I was wondering if anybody could help me i am trying the region hack mentioned in another thread using my One for all 6 remote. For some reason the remote is not working with the dvd player. I am selecting dvd then pressingmagic button until it flashes twice. I then put the the code 0533 in but nothing happens when i press power.. It just won't recognise it. The remote is a one for all 6 (urc-7562) Any help would be great. Cheers

Have you used the original Sony remote to change the "command mode" on the dvd recorders menu to "1", first. By default, the Sony is on "3".

You need to do this, before the OFA will do anything.

S

smokey1982

<---What a plonker. I read that aswell. Cheers mate. I will give it another go tonight. Thanks again.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom