Sony RDR-GX7

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Wakey, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Wakey

Wakey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    All,

I have had one of the above players on order from Techtronics now since 2 weeks before Xmas and they have been unable to supply me with one. Shortages at Sony apparantly.

Can anyone recommend a good place to pick one of these up from. It has to be multi-region and cope with the RCE disks as well. Obviously price matters and anything around the £585 quoted by techtronics would be great.

Thanks in Advance

Wakey

2. smallman28

smallman28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not cheap by any means but I have used www.avland.co.uk before now and had no problems.
    Was the Techtronics price including VAT,seems cheap if it is,sometimes though I would rather pay extra just to get the stuff sooner rather than late though.
    Just checked Techtronics myself and it is inclusive of VAT,funny though on the website it also shows the item as in stock!

3. Wakey

Wakey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah sure does must have just changed. I did phone them this morning and they said they didn't have any in :D

4. AUDAGOST

AUDAGOST

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try www.dvdplayers.co.uk price is £598.95 incl postage for a GX7 Multi region.

I was gonna get a GX7 myself in dec last year, but Im gonna wait for the GX5/HX8/HX10 to be released hopefully in spring.

I might be able to pick up a GX7 for under £500 then!

5. alwyn

alwyn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Sony are due to launch a new model with hard disc GX8 very soon