Sony Rcdw100 Twin Cd Copier

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by shoombul, Mar 9, 2006.

1. shoombul

shoombul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have had this unit for couple of days now. I have an old Cambridge amp. I have connected the cd recorder to the amp as directed in the manual. AV out to IN at the back of the amp and AV in to the back of the amp. The cd plays and sound is good. I can record from deck A to Dec B. Problem is, I cannot record from the tuner or cassette deck or turntable. Can anyone please advise me on this? Many thanks

:lease:

2. RandomHajile

RandomHajile

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    plug it in to the "tape" inputs

3. seaun

seaun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I also just bought this same Sony rcdw100 recorder 1 week ago but I havn't been able to record yet.(Not even sychronising from deck A) talkless of manually recording from a mixer.I usually brings the error which says "Data disc" when I want to record.I used so many blank cd,but none worked.I am thinking that there is a specific cd type it can work with.can anybody help me out in this.please.cheers.

4. nsherin

nsherin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    You'll need to use proper Audio CD-R blanks, not those used on PCs. Wilkinson's do a box of 10 Maxell audio CD-Rs for £5.

5. seaun

seaun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thkz very much I did this and it worked. I used the audio cd as u said. thankz a lot.

6. lisa burrell

lisa burrell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi i have a pioneer 309 single cd recorder may i add that if i want to record from sources you mentioned you must flick on the analogue mode on your purchase im sure everything will be fine. A work colleague of mine bought the same as yourself from richer sounds for not so silly money i thought quite expensive. Can i add if you have a Asda store near check out the price of the maxwell CD music discs something like £6 something for twenty five. or pound shop JVC ones two for a quid..

7. nsherin

nsherin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    My Philips doesn't seem to like the JVC ones - it simply locks up. Thanks for the Maxell recommendations - there's an ASDA near work, so I'll have to nip up there one lunchtime and get some.